Monday, December 2, 2013

May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor

As we wind down the final couple of weeks of school left in the semester, it's good to remember that this is all worth it and we all came here for a reason. 

We are tired but we must go on!

This is my last week of school for the semester (with the exception of a take-home exam that's due on the 14th), and this week is the week that my bosses asked if anyone's interested in overtime. Of course, I am. But holy God, I am so tired. Pulling all-nighters at 21 isn't as fun as it was when I was 18. I feel so old now. 

Let us hope that this week resembles more of the Catching Fire ending rather than the first movie/book. The odds are more in our favor...and when I say odds, I'm thinking grade curves for the better :) 

Good luck y'all, and I'll be posting everyday this week. 

Note: go see Catching Fire if you haven't already, it's so good! :)


Currently, this picture describe much of everything in my life right now.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your final week of madness has gone swimmingly! Catching Fire was fantastic, but also hands down the best book in the series! Now that I am done with classes for a few weeks I fully intend to jump into a stack of books I've had waiting for this break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh Mockingjay is my favorite!

      I have 4 more papers and a takehome quiz and I'm done! I want to finish the 50 Shades series then Girl with the Dragon Tattoo :)

      Delete