Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sleep

Day #2 of finals week 

After having a very busy day at work (and overtime) and being so extremely tired after working on a paper the night before, I came home and took an hour long nap...and I realized that I might as well just sleep tonight and skip a night of work to just sleep. 

So that's what I'm doing after this post: sleeping! 

Too often we work too hard and our health suffers. I've been eating crappy food and getting no sleep...and I've also been very dehydrated. Today alone I had three chicken sandwiches from Wendy's. I haven't been eating clean for about three weeks now, and it's really making me even more tired.

So tip of the week: get some sleep too. It's good for you and when you do retune to studying, you'll feel much better and much more focused.

1 comment:

  1. This post could not have come at a better time! I went down for a nap last night, and ended up sleeping for about 12 hours...oops? I actually have no regrets, and I'm glad to see you don't either! Thanks for encouraging me to take care of myself, and doing the same for yourself!

    ReplyDelete